3.01.2011

5 daily essentials...

these are my favorite parts of the day. it was hard to come up with 5 dailies when i was tagged by emilie over at plumforpolly in her 5 daily essentials post, but after thinking long and hard i came up with my some of my must have and some must haves to keep me happy...

1. iphone: i seriously don't know i how i lived without a smartphone for so long, being a new mom this is my new right hand to keep track of feedings, boredom fighter when feeding, video taker, etc...
2. coffee: i heart coffee, enough said.
3. magazines: i might heart magazines more... my favorites are living etc., elle decoration, and inside out. if i don't look at a magazine everyday, i probably look at one online...
4. my red notebook: to keep all of ideas, lists, number crunching, etc... mine is from miquelrius it has graph lines and is almost full.
5. crochet: i have to keep my hands busy, any free time i have i try to do a little on the many projects i have started...if you need some handmade check out my shop...bunch.

and by the way check out plumforpolly, she's having a huge sale!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Plum for Polly said...

YAY u did it :) i loved it nixon...and iphone that's a good one. i just got the 4... it's amazing. and now i am hopelessly addicted to iphone scrabble. i seriously play like 14 games a day. i might need some sort of intervention :P thanks for the shout out <3